Pay it Forward
Yesterday I was blessed to meet a family who was more than generous in giving Hadley and I things we need. I have been searching for a crib or toddler bed for a few weeks and today someone heard my call. He gave us not only a bed, mattress, table, chairs, box of toys, tricycle, and wagon, but he also gave us, hope. Hope that humanity isn't lost on those who we don't see. Yeah sure it's 'used' and needs some cleaning but you know what? I'm grateful for it all! My daughter has a bed and toys and food and is taken care of. I keep telling myself -- I can do this. And I am starting to believe it to be true.
I still am getting the feeling of being 'alone' isn't as great as I thought it was going to be, but if this whole 'pay it forward' thing is going to change our lives,
So what is 'Pay it Forward'? its an expression for describing the beneficiary of a good deed repaying it to others instead of to the original benefactor.
I know I'm not perfect and I have so many faults, but I'm here - and my daughter is my motivation for everything. She may not be for her father, but shes my whole world.
In other news that's not so wishy-washy -- my next blog will be DIY and I'm so excited! :) Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment