Saturday, June 4, 2016

Living in the 21st century... with no WiFi

... How do I say this? I'm living without wifi for over a week now. A WEEK. Let me explain this.

My soon to be ex husband thought it was necessary to not pay the cable bill, that's in my name. Knowing full well that he has the only source of income. I have no cable with a toddler, which means no 'bubble guppies', no 'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and only a small amount of shows that have been put on a thumb drive.

"But Alex, how on earth are you writing this then?"... I am sitting at McDonalds, drinking a disgusting shake that tastes like garbage (Trust me, it was the CHEAPEST thing on the menu) otherwise no, I can't get on blogger, I use data from Facebook and Instagram, checking my emails and such, and he just sits on his tower laughing about it all. I have to sit... in a public place, to just write a blog... No, I'm not joking in the slightest!

This right here, disgusts me. I haven't stepped foot into a place like this in months, and now because of him, I have to just to check my stuff while he spends time with my daughter. I have been so stressed out from this divorce I've been sick to my stomach. (Should have gone to Culver's, at least it smells better there.) 


Speaking of Divorce. I served him his divorce papers last Thursday. He didn't seem thrilled, although; I don't know his reaction when the Sheriff dropped them off to his 'mommy's' house. That was a relief honestly, I was happy to get it started and done with, that way he can just be out of my life sooner technically, and actually has to abide by the rules that the court sets up for him. Little does he know that we both have to attend 'parenting classes'. I've never heard of something so stupid to go do. and...! I have to PAY $50 to go to them. I'm hoping that since I filed the divorce as a 'poor' person, I can just take the classes if I'm willing to go to them. I have to take Hadley with me, but who cares, just shows how committed I am to her, which is pretty obvious. Considering he's giving me her early today at 5:30 to see his girlfriend and then he's not getting her until noon tomorrow. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! So I get like 6 hours each day away to just relax and try to get everything done? That's not even a full shift at a job, soooo really, why bother at all? Glad I'm documenting everything.

I guess this blog post is more of a rant than anything. Sorry about that. My life is shit and I don't want to 'adult' today for the life of me. The more I think about him, and everything he's done to Hadley and I in the last 3 months - the more upset and sick I get. What kind of monster does this to someone? Who in the real world thinks that this is OK? NO ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment